Wednesday 12 December 2007

Close to hand in

Well it's getting very close to the hand in date for the research and planning part of my final major project now and I'm just doing the finishing touches on my sketchbook and making sure everything is neat and tidy. I'm currently waiting for pictures to upload of my hand knitting so I can put them on here, however it seems to be taking a long time.

I think I have a strong body of work and I am pleased with the research I have done, I'm just hoping that I have done enough research and planning. My next step is to produce a sketch book of designs and chose my final garments so I can get making in January. I am feeling rather scared about the making part because I don't want to make the wrong decisions about what to make and then regret it, or make garments wrong and have to re-start then run out of time. Ow the stress is over whelming already but rather exciting at the same time.